Monday, August 19, 2013

Something to say to my self before I say it to others

It is time to reflect
on what ?
On things that I have,
which probably others,
unfortunately not have.
It may take form in health, power, property and so on.

Remember this :

There are many people, which is not so fortunate like me...
So, it is my responsibilities to help those un fortunate people.


'That's what Tony Fernandez's father said to him when he was a boy after his father, a doctor, help one of his patients'.  The family was so poor, that the father was unable to pay with money, instead paid with eggs, which his father politely refused and said : It is the food for your wife, if you give it to me, there will be nothing for you to eat. 

God please give us power to do good things to other .








No comments:

Post a Comment